We were talking in business studies - when we were meant to be doing work but WTF cares? - and we came up with something to do with LAST.FM~
We said we should have some awards - since we're COOL and insanely COMPETITIVE like that and we came up with these awards that should be awarded to the two of us (possibly three, if A joins us?) should we break the records.
So here they are~
Weekly: 600 (Mon-Fri)
Yearly: 15000I figure we should work it out to start it next Monday - gives us a nice fresh start and makes sure everything goes smoothly - gives me some time as well, because I have Spanish orals in two days - OMG -dies-
Okay - rules. Since we're going to be all official like and proper - we might as well have rules.
1) We start Monday - that means no secret listening over the weekend and boosting your scores to claim a prize the first day back. MONDAY 3rd of May is the NEW start date - no trophies can be awarded for efforts provided before that.
2) Your results must be varified by another member - before you can stick the trophy on wherever - aside from the fact there is ENTIRELY NO POINT in cheating, it just means that we can be sure you've won it. You should post your result on your lj or failing that on one of our shoutboxes on last.fm giving a final day, week, month and year score.
So for today, hypothetically speaking, my scores might read:
This means that that I listened to
- 150 tracks today (22nd of April).
- 500 tracks this weekend
- 200 tracks so far this week
- 600tracks so far this month
- 5120 tracks so far this year
I can claim from this the daily trophy - I've broken more than a hundred a day, and the weekend trophy for this week - I broke 500+ over Saturday and Sunday but I can't claim any others at this moment in time.
Do you see?
3) You can keep the trophy for as long as you like but it must be named -
Each trophy will read as follows
Daily - 100+! (Date when you got it)
Weekly - 500+! (Date when you got it)
And so on and so forth. I'm sure you can work it out.
Keeping them on lj, I suppose would be the easiest way to keep track of them all, and you can make them look pretty, maybe find a picture to put down the side to show it off! It might also be worth creating a score table there to change to keep with the current times - it's just an option~
I can add some more rules when you've read these and told me what you think, but I don't think there is any reason why it should be complicated...
Edit: Check out my next entry - there is a score card on there~
Edit 2: Changed the score card again, but you just need to reread them.